The registration link is now live for next season. Register here.
- Opening night is planned for Monday, Oct. 2, 2023. All games are played at Foothills Ice Arena in Lakewood. Three 15-minute stop periods. Regular season ties are decided by shootout. Games are officiated by two CIHRA referees. Full individual stats, standings and schedule are kept at the WestDenHL.com website using GameSheet.
- Game times and days: Mondays & Thursdays, 8:45 p.m. and 10:15 p.m. is anticipated. Youth hockey traditionally occupies the early ice, and I expect the same will be true this season.
- Season Length is 20 games with a double elimination tournament (22 games total.)
We will accept registrations up to eight teams for a total of 120 players and eight (8) goalies based on available ice.
A waitlist will be established once we reach eight teams of 15 players and a goalie. Waitlist status will be determined by registration & payment timestamp. (Checks received by Sept. 1st will be considered the same as digital payment at time of sign-up, using the two-payment option will not affect status.)
Once 120 players have fees paid, the form will remain open, but without a payment option. If any of the 120 players registered drop out, the first player on the waitlist can move to active status, if they desire.
New Players must attend at least one of the league drop-ins (Sundays at 8:15 or Thursdays at 8:00) to be considered for drafting to the league.
- Full-season skater: $540.00 in full, if paid by Aug. 29, 2022. Playing fee is $555.00 thereafter. There is two payment option is available for returning players only.
- Payments can be made at the end of the registration page with a credit or debit card or Zelle. Checks and cash always accepted, but you must register on the site. Address provided on the registration form. Due to ongoing issues with PayPal and Venmo, those options are no longer available for season fees. My apologies for any inconvenience.
- Registration AND payment are both required for a registration to be confirmed.
- Returning players have until August 31st to claim a playing spot.
- Goalies fees are waived, if they play in at least one pre-season Thursday or Sunday drop-in skate.
- Sub skaters’ fee is $100 for 4 games. Additional games are $25.00. Unplayed games are refunded in the manner paid.
- Refunds after the draft (in late Sept) is conducted are not issued. However, the league does its best to address these situations.
Prior to that, cancelled season fees will be refunded minus the processors charge of 2.9% and change.
(I can share that exact amount with anyone whose fees are refunded.)
Draft: The league draft is planned for the last week of September.