Interim skate now at 8:45 p.m. on Thursdays through Sept.
Sunday skate at 8:15 p.m.
Your entry may not display for a few of minutes depending on how busy Google is at the time you sign up. Please scroll down to see all responses. (Please do not sign up a second time unless you are sure your original did not record.) Information about the skate is below the confirmation area. Thanks & see you at the rink.
CANCELLATIONS: If your plans change, please try to change your status as soon as possible to allow others to take your spot. To do that, return to the sign-up form and chose “cancel” at the last question.
Even if you text that you’re unable to play, please as revisit the sign-up form and cancel.
- Fee is $15. Cash, check or Venmo accepted (Venmo ID is joe-mahoney-8 or scan at the door.)
- PLEASE use ONLY the rink-assigned locker rooms.
- Bring a light and dark jersey (please avoid wearing gray.)
- 26 skaters, 2 goalie limit.
- 90 minutes & beverages at the end.
- No charge for goalies.
- Wait list maintained, please check the website for your status the afternoon of the skate.
- If you need to cancel, please do so as soon as possible. Use the sign-up form and choose “Cancel” at the last question.
- The skate may be cancelled if we have fewer than 16 skaters and/or only one goalie. A text with updates will be sent by 4:00 pm day-of.